About Me

My photo
I'm a woman in my 30s who is greatly loved by a wonderful dog, and a fun and amazing bunch of friends and family. I'm not afraid to at least try to do it all. I love sharing tips to help other women become less afraid of becoming DIYers. Power tools are our friends! In keeping with the well-roundedness of the Renaissance woman, I also review the gobs of beauty products I try and share my adventures in life. My journey to better mental health is an ongoing personal and professional quest.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Please use the links to the right (under "My Pages") to read about the different topics I explore. Please note that each page is its own site, so if a topic intrigues you, you will need to subscribe to that page. Subscribing to this page will not alert you to new posts on the links.

Within the links, you will find:

Adventures in Dating: For all my coupled friends who pine for your single days, read this dose of reality and remember that the grass is always greener on the other side.

Beauty: Read about new products I've tried. Hopefully, it will lead you to an amazing new beauty tool, or at least keep you from repeating some disaster I've already made.

Home DIY Projects: Follow me through various projects and watch beauty unfold, while hopefully picking up some helpful tips.

Knoxville's Dating "Expert": Examiner.com chose me as one of Knoxville's dating "experts". Obviously, I use the term rather loosely and slightly tongue-in-cheek. Articles I've written for that site are posted here.

Mental Health: This page is mostly stories of my own struggles, as well as helpful tips, tools and insights I've picked up along the way.

Random: I wasn't sure where else to put this stuff.

Research: I often write research papers for school and/or work, so I thought I'd share for your reading pleasure. Topics are mostly behavior/mental health related.

Stuff for Sale: I'm a craigslist junkie, and usually have something or another for sale. See the latest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment